- Fermentation tank cooling
- Low temperature crash cooling
- Cleanable stainless steel heat exchangers
- Tap chillers
- Temperature control units, so you can serve beer and other beverages at different temperatures with same chiller
- Cold storage rooms
We have manufactured systems all around the globe in these industries. Our cooling systems can be found in the largest or smallest producers around the world. Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-CHILLER to discuss your options and let us assist you with the design of your process cooling system.
Glycol Chillers for Brewery and Distillery Applications
Fluid Chillers Inc. is an industry leader in providing chiller systems to the brewery and distilling markets.
Our company can work with you on sizing your system system. We can also make recommendations on how to plan for the future expansion.
Products for Brewery and Distillary Markets:
- Indoor and outdoor air cooled glycol chillers
- Low temperature models for crash cooling
- Individual temperature control units for customers utilizing a single chiller for multple
- Air Coils that are installled inside cold storage rooms that are fed from the main chiller
Feel free to call factory to review application we can assist you with piping layout, chiller layout and etc.